Matrix is well-known for its range of feature rich and industry specific Telecom and Security solutions. The field proven solutions have gained reputation in the Government sector too. As a matter of life is involved, quick services are of prime importance for any hospital. Owing to the quality and cost-effective services that Government hospitals offer, these hospitals receive a huge footfall. Therefore, arranging timely assistance and seamless communication between doctors and nurses becomes necessary to address the ailments of masses.
Matrix Telecom solutions are designed to cater to all the communication requirements of the healthcare institutions. Recently, in association with its esteemed partner – A R Solutions, Matrix streamlined communication at a Bhopal based Government Hospital. Matrix installed ETERNITY LE, which is a universal architecture IP-PBX with multiple trunk connectivity options.
Hospital wanted to switch from Analog PBX to IP based communication system. Furthermore, the old system failed to suffice the hospital’s need for proper communication because of frequent break down, resulting in high downtime. After thorough study of ETERNITY LE and supervising the product demonstration, hospital authorities trusted Matrix Telecom solutions.
A brief glimpse of case is as follows:
- Old Age Systems Resulting in Frequent Break Downs
- Switch to New Age Communication Technology
- Connecting 500+ Users over a Single Platform
- Huge Communication Delays
- Difficult Maintenance of Huge EPABX
- Access of Different Networks from a Compact System
- IP Enabled ETERNITY LE – Future Ready System
- Scalable System supporting up to 1,344 Analog Users, 128 GSM Users and 32 VOIP Trunks
- VOIP Calling to Avoid Communication Delays over Legacy Protocols
- Web based Intuitive User Interface for Remote Management
- Seamless Communication between 1,000+ Users
- Prompt Calling through Speed Dialing
- Centrally Managed Directory for Swift Access to Doctors and Assisting Staff
- Easy Maintenance through Remote Management
“With a varied portfolio of technologically advanced solutions, Matrix can cater to the evolving communication needs of different industries. We want to move forward on the technological curve and improve communication at more hospitals, said Sagar Gosalia, Sr. VP Sales and Marketing.”
For further information:
Email at – Customer.Care@MatrixComSec.com
Call on – +91 9998755555
Website – www.MatrixTelesol.com