As demand for IP Surveillance, IP phones, Wireless is increasing DIGISOL Systems Ltd., has unveiled its new Fast Ethernet PoE unmanaged switch DG-FS1005PH-A. The DG-FS1005PH-A provides both data connection and electrical power to PoE enabled devices through just one cable without modifying the existing Ethernet infrastructure.
Mr. Mandar Joshi, VP-Sales, DIGISOL Systems ltd. said. “Our DG-FS1005PH-A New PoE switch will offer connection and power supply to the PoE device through the same port PoE port which will reduce the need for extra outlets and extension cables, more over this switch supports DIP switch which can extend Ethernet connectivity up to 200m at 10Mbps link speed for PoE ports to satisfy Video Surveillance requirement. You can also enable VLAN mode depending on DIP switch combination set on switch. Which will save significant deployment cost and labor/time efforts.”
- 5 x 10/100 Mbps RJ-45 Nway ports with 4 PSE/Power over Ethernet Ports & 1 Uplink Port
- Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3x, IEEE802.3af & IEEE802.3at standards
- Supports 15.4W max per port for IEEE802.3af devices & 30W* max for IEEE802.3at compliant devices
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
- Up to 200Mbps data transfer rates in Full Duplex Mode
- High Performance • Plug and Play installation
- Support VLAN mode
- Link/ ACT LED for each port & PoE LED for PoE ports
- Supports wire speed packets filtering and forwarding rate
- Supports store-and-forward switching infrastructure
- Max. PoE Budget 32W
- The feature rich DIGISOL DG-FS1005PH-A, comes with limited lifetime warranty.