Fantom Drives high performance 2TB G-Force 3.1 external flash drive takes high-performance storage to the next level with exceptional capacity and throughput for the most data intensive storage requirements where high transfer rates are a must. The portable production-tested drive ships in either a black or silver case forged of solid brushed aluminum and offers the latest generation USB connectivity.
Features of the G-Force 3.1 Include:
- Transfer speeds up to 10Gbps
- Featuring USB 3.1 Gen 2, Type-C connectivity for lightning fast data transfer rates for photography, 4K video storage/editing, music and other large file storage and migration.
- External low profile SSD drive designed for portability
- Choice of black or silver brushed aluminum exterior for durability.
- Available capacities: 250GB, 500GB, 1TB and 2TB
- Interface: USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C 10Gbps
- Throughput: Up to 560 MB/s Read, 520MB/s Write in testing
- Format: Windows or Mac
“The global market for solid state drives (SSDs) was U.S. $22.80 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach U.S. $100.44 billion by 2026 — growing at a CAGR of 17.9% during the forecast period,” said analysts in a recent report by Stratistics Market Research
“The GForce 3.1 provides reliable, high-performance SSD storage to customers with features and functionality unavailable from other manufacturer’s in the same price range,” said Hamid Khorsandi, CEO of Fantom Drives. “Whether using a Windows or Mac system, the plug-and-play drive connects quickly and delivers the throughput to handle the most data intensive projects.”
To support desktop computing users lacking USB 3.1 connectivity, an optional PCIe X4 Host Adapter (Type-C & Type-A) is available that provides two USB 3.1 downstream receptacle ports capable of handling SuperSpeed+ (10 Gbps) throughput. The adapter also provides full backward compatibility with USB3.0, USB2.0, and USB1.1 devices and only requires an empty PCIe 3.0 x4, x8, or x16 slot in the computer for full USB3.1 performance.