Fortinet now offersAppliance, Virtual Machine, Native Cloud and SaaS delivery of the Security Fabric
Rajesh Maurya, Regional Vice President, India & SAARC at Fortinet, “Fortinet is helping partners and customerstoaccelerate cloud adoption by providing the most extensive offering of security MaaS and SaaSofferings in the industry. FortiCloud Services providesour partners the opportunity to offer their customers both proven and easy to implement, manage, and scale security solutions.”
Fortinet announced it is rapidly expanding its partner-focused Security-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud offerings with additional FortiCloud solutions, providing the industry’s most extensive collection of Management-as-a-Service (MaaS) and SaaS services. The breadth of services available provides Fortinet partners and customers the opportunity to select cloud security and management offerings that are easy-to-implement, easy-to-manage, flexible, and scalable as their business grows. In addition, the broad FortiCloud Services portfolio enables customers to consolidate their number of security vendors to streamline threat correlation.
FortiCloud Services currently includes 10 MaaS and SaaS offerings, including FortiGate Cloud Service, Fortinet’s cloud-based firewall management tool, which is experiencing rapid growth and already has over 550,000 subscriptions. Similarly, FortiSandbox Cloud has an adoption rate that has grown more than 300% to eclipse 125,000 licensed users. Those customers looking for valuable performance extensions to their FortiGate UTM, can also tap into the benefits of FortiMail SEG, FortiWeb WAF and more.
The FortiCloud Services Partner Opportunity
FortiCloud Services provide end-user customers with platform options. Manyof the services are available on multiple platforms such as appliance, virtual machine, and cloud, offering partners and customers the ability to tailor their FortiCloud services to suit their individual needs.For example:
- FortiCloud Services help Fortinet partners become more operationally efficient through automation and centralized management.
- FortiCloud Services offers flexible business models that helps partners to scale with their customers’ needs.
- The variety of FortiCloud Servicesallows partners to offer features with devices designed for high performance security, translating to quicker ROI for operating expenses and opportunity for partners and their customers
FortiCloud Services includes the following MaaS and Saas offerings:
- FortiGate Cloud:Fortinet’s cloud-based firewall management tool
- FortiAP:Providing integratedand secure wireless access
- FortiExtender: The company’s secure LTE wireless WAN extender, providing 3G/4G connectivity for reliable broadband to the internet
- FortiSwitch: Delivers a secure, simple, scalable Ethernet solution with outstanding security, performance, and manageability
- FortiManager: Offers customers automation-driven and single pane-of-glass management capabilities
- FortiPresence: Fortinet’s WiFi presence analytics and customer engagement solution
- FortiToken: Offers customers secure cloud management of two-factor authentication (2FA) for FortiGate
- FortiCASB: Offers customers cloud security analytics and posture management
- FortiMail: Fortinet’s hosted email security
- FortiWeb: The company’s cloud-based web application firewall-as-a-service