Nexstgo has introduced a wide range of commercial laptop series in India- Primus.
“Innovation and advancement is our motive and is profoundly at the core of our philosophy. Together, we are a league of bold future-shapers to transcend conventional boundaries” quoted Mr. Alex Chung, Co-founder, Nexstgo
“India is a big and promising market keeping the consumer tech segment in mind and we firmly believe it is the right time to enter the Indian market with all new and innovative products. With Nexstgo, we are bringing the next generation laptops which meet the lifestyle demands and matches the working culture of millennials.” Quoted Ms. Seema Bhatnagar, Country General Manager, Nexstgo.
- Embodies industry-leading product and specification design
- Made from lightweight and durable magnesium alloy
- Has passed 72 hardware tests
- up to 12 hours of battery life
- extremely slim and lightweight
- Comes with a spill-resistant keyboard
- Supports Windows Hello
- Audio system supporting Dolby Audio Premium
- Full HD IR camera
Pricing and Availability: Nexstgo laptops will be available in India through its distribution partner- Vivek Traders. PRIMUS will be available on leading e-commerce portals from November end in both 14″ (NX101) and 15.6″ (NX201) variants at an attractive price scale of INR 80, 990 – 109,990.