Matrix, a global leader in manufacturing Telecom and Security solutions, delivers innovative solutions for multi-location collaboration by bringing people working at different locations on the same communication platform. The highly reliable, secure and flexible solutions help the professionals automate decision making process by solving connectivity issues.
Matrix recently improved hospitality expertise of a Mysore based hotel with its specific hospitality solution. Equipped with 108 tastefully designed rooms, the hotel redefines luxurious living for the guests. In addition to this, the hotel is located near the beautiful gardens, board avenues, magnificent palaces and majestic temples, which makes it a favorable accommodation for the tourists. For business travelers, the hotel offers a bouquet of amenities such as conference rooms and banquet halls suitable for business discussions.
The Mysore based luxury hotel was receiving heavy call traffic and because of inadequate bandwidth in terms of calling channels, the call drop ratio was very high. With a view of offering superior quality services, the hotelier wanted improved connectivity between staff members. Furthermore, the hotelier wanted to keep a tab on the Room Clean Status, Room Occupancy Status, Set Wake-up calls, Track Check-in/Check-out and manage other routine hotel operations from a single interface.
A brief overview of the case is as follows:
- Communication Solution with Distributed Architecture
- Quick Connectivity between Guests and Mobile Service Staff
- Room to Room Dialling Facility
- High Call Drop Ratio
- Connectivity between Different Departments of Hotel
- Distinct Guest Services
- Mobility for Hotel Staff
- ETERNITY ME16SAC – Universal Communication Platform
- PRI Trunk Card Offering Adequate Number of Channels for Proper Management of Call Traffic
- Integration with Third Party PMS
- SPARSH M2S – Android/iOS Smartphone Client for Mobility
- Improved Connectivity between Staff Members
- Reduced Telephony Costs
- Improved Guest Services
- High Customer Satisfaction
“We are happy to eliminate the communication bottlenecks at a leading hotel of Mysore. With more developed solutions for hospitality, we aim to improve communication infrastructure at other such hotels too”, concluded Sagar Gosalia, Sr. VP Sales and Marketing.