Matrix is dedicated to improving communication infrastructure of different sized businesses belonging to a variety of sectors. Like communication technology, Matrix has traversed the entire path from Analog telephony to Unified Communications.
The hospitality industry is the only domain where earning profits depends on services and experience offered to clients. Hoteliers with properties spread across million acres of land often find it difficult to trace the workforce and assign them service requests. A leading hotel based in Dubai was facing the same problem and was looking for a solution that improved reachability of mobile staff and boosts staff productivity.
Matrix, in association with valued partner ATCOM, understood the concerns of the Dubai based hotel. The hotel was looking for a solution that can be easily interfaced with existing PBX to leverage the benefits of GSM network. The hotelier faced immense telephony costs since the guests in different rooms were connected on an Analog network. The wired connectivity between the mobile workforce and guest increased communication gaps and didn’t allow the hotelier to offer timely assistance.
A brief overview of the case is as follows:
- High Telephony Costs on CO Lines
- Flexibility to Switch between Different Calling Plans
- Transparent Functionality when Patched with Another Brand PBX
- Instant Reachability of the Mobile Staff
- Advanced Communication Platform as GSM to VOIP Gateway
- Three GSM Cards for Mobility and Reduced Call Costs
- VOIP Card for Wireless Connectivity with Another Brand PBX
- Improved Connectivity between Internal Staff
- Reduced Telephony Costs
- Enhanced Guest Experience
“We are happy to offer a solution that helped the hotelier upgrade communication infrastructure at their facility. We are aiming to add more features in our portfolio to allow leading hoteliers enhance guest experience”, commented Sagar Gosalia, Sr. VP. Sales and Marketing.