Matrix, a leading provider of comprehensive Telecom and Security solutions, has satisfied customer base in around 50+ countries. The highly reliable, secure and flexible solutions enable professionals automate decision making process and solve connectivity issues.
Since the healthcare sector deals with emergencies frequently, any break in the communication process is unaffordable. Therefore, they are ready to invest in solutions that optimize internal processes and improve their operational and clinical outcomes. Superior patient care being at the center of all the hospitals, they were looking for a solution that boosts collaboration and enable them to handle emergency situations efficiently.
Noble hospital, located in Pune, is synonymous with efficient and dedicated healthcare services. Their constant efforts for redefining patient care services made them the most trusted and reliable healthcare service provider. The hospital houses different departments such as medicine, surgery, gynecology, sports medicine, neurology, cardiology, oncology, IVF, burns and diabetology.
These departments are divided into two distinct branches. For smooth flow of information between these branches and enhanced patient care, proper communication between departments was necessary. The hospital wanted to conduct messaging and calling campaigns to educate the patients and families regarding their new ventures.
Following is a brief overview of the case:
- Connect Two Branches for Information and Resource Sharing
- Connect with Doctors, Nurses and Assistants Regardless of their Location
- Making Important Announcements Centrally
- Sending Instant Updates to Patients and Families
- Manage Emergencies (Patient, Grievances and Administration)
- Reduce Communication Cost
- ETERNITY LE – Advanced Communication Platform
- VARTA Unified User Client for Conference, Centralized Directory and Single Number Reach
- Integration of AIP and AOP with Existing Amplifiers
- SMS Campaigns through SMS Server Application
- Integration with Third Party Light Indicators for Emergency Indication
- Access of Multiple Networks from a Single Platform
- Improved Inter Branch Connectivity
- Automated Decision Making Process
- No Special Efforts Required for Making Announcements
- Conduct Effective Marketing Campaign
- Emergencies Addressed Easily within Limited Time
- Communication Costs Reduced by 45%
“Matrix IP based solutions are engineered to efficiently address the communication needs of different industries. Our R&D is constantly working to improve the functionality of our products and help us optimize our business opportunities”, said Sagar Gosalia, Sr. VP Sales and Marketing.