Claims it to be the most comprehensive, cost-effective, entry-level industrial printer
TSC Auto ID, a global leading manufacturer of innovative thermal label printers for industrial, desktop and mobile applications in the AIDC industry launches the most complete, yet cost-effective, entry-level industrial printer,“MB240 Series” in India. With a small footprint, compact design and quiet operation, the MB240 Series is a perfect solution for light industrial printing applications. The new MB240 Series is designed to fit alongside TSC’s bigger industrial printer models including the MH240 and MX240P Series.
The MB240 Series features a 3.5” intuitive color touch display and bright indicators allowing for simple operation. Easily customized menus provide an enhanced user-friendly experience. Connect to any host with a variety of interfaces including 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless, Ethernet, Bluetooth, USB, USB host and serial connections. Options including regular cutter, peel & present with internal rewind, and a general-purpose input/output (GPIO) interface allow the printer to be integrated into nearly any application.
- 2-button 5-LED (MB240/MB340)/ 6-button 3.5” HVGA color touch LCD (MB240T/MB340T)
- Wide open angle for media handling
- 450 meter ribbon capacity
- Ribbon capacity monitor widget
- Support 8” O.D. label roll
- Support up to 120mm label width
- Die-cast print mechanism for custom applications
- TSPL-EZD firmware for plug-n-play ease
- Available in 203 dpi and 300 dpi resolutions
- Tool-less platen roller exchange
- Options include: peel-off kit, GPIO, internal Bluetooth module, slot-in Wi-Fi802.11 a/b/g/n wireless module kit, regular cutter
- ENERGY STAR® qualified