The team of two who are India’s best overclocking individuals overclocked the Zion BLAZE DDR4 RAM on the Asus Prime X299 Deluxe Motherboard to an unbelievable 3640Mhz.
Since its launch on 1st January 2017, Zion BLAZE DDR4 has been making news for all the right reasons. This time the 2400Mhz Xtreme Series Gaming RAM by Zion has scored a remarkable figure during its overclocking session carried out by the Team Toolius Tech. The team of two who are India’s best overclocking individuals overclocked the Zion BLAZE DDR4 RAM on the Asus Prime X299 Deluxe Motherboard to an unbelievable 3640Mhz.
The team of Toolius tech were already impressed with the performance of the Zion BLAZE DDR4 on the Ryzen platform, where the Memory Module reached a mark of 3050Mhz on overclocking. The team however, estimated Zion BLAZE DDR4 to overclock upto 3200Mhz but the result left them stunned as the Memory module clocked a significant 3640Mhz.
The test setup and software details are given below:
- Intel Core i7 7820X (8Core/16Threads) CPU
- Asus Prime X299 Deluxe Motherboard
- Zion Blaze 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM (8GB x 4 )
- Kingston UV400 120GB SSD
- Asus GeForce GT610 2GB Graphic Card
- Coolermaster Masterliquid 240 AIO Cooler (2 x 120mm Fans)
- Superflower Leadex Gold 1600 PSU
Software Setup & Details:
- Windows 10 X64 Pro with latest updates installed.
- Cinebench R15 Benchmark (Latest Version)
- Cinebench R11.5 Benchmark
- Geekbench 3 X64 Benchmark
- Geekbench 4 X64 Benchmark
- AIDA64 Cache & Memory Benchmark (Latest Version)