DIGISOL the networking and Surveillance brand of Smartlink Network Systems Ltd. has announced the launch of 4-Channel 720P AHD DVR for small-to-medium scale applications to deliver high resolution recording images.
The DG-CH2120E records 720p Megapixel HD resolution on all 4 Channels. This DVR not only supports AHD cameras but it combines two types of cameras at the same time: AHD and Analogue, this will allow you to keep your existing Analogue cameras and upgrade to high definition AHD without changing the existing camera units, so no extra costs.
This DVR has 4 Audio In and One audio out interface. Users can connect a microphone to the audio in interface and record audio along with video. It has a single SATA interface and can connect a HDD with capacity upto 4TB. The DVR also comes along with a RS-485 interface to which users can connect a PTZ AHD/Analog Camera and control the PAN/TILT and ZOOM from DVR or remotely through browser or CMS.
The DG-CH2120E is easy to configure and can be operated through smart phone and web browser. The mobile app allows a quick remote access and control to DG-CH2120E via your smart phone / tablet. Free Cloud and DDNS server service is available to support remote Viewing/Control of the DVR/Camera. This DVR is the perfect solution for your home and business security.
• Real Time recording @ 720P Resolution
• Most efficient video compression support (H.264)
• Up to 4 channel AHD/CCTV Camera support
• 4 ch Playback • Up to 4TB HDD support
• Two USB2.0 port for connecting USB mouse and upgrading firmware
• With HDMI/VGA output (1920 * 1080)
• Smart phone App (Android and Apple IOS) for remote viewing
• Cloud/DDNS Support for Remote Viewing
Price: The feature rich DIGISOL DG-CH2120E, is available at street price of Rs. 3999–/- and comes with 2 Years Warranty