The GIGABYTE GA-X99-UD4 motherboard comes with a wide range of features that would delight not only the gamer or the power user, but also the basic or inexperienced PC user.
Based on the Intel X99 Express chipset, the motherboard is designed for socket LGA2011-v3 processors. These processors presently consist of Core i7 5xxx series CPUs and Xeon E5 1xxx-v3 and E5 2xxx-v3 CPUs. GIGABYTE’s least priced X99 motherboard, GA-X99-UD4 still accommodates all of the extreme performance features of that platform.
All GIGABYTE X99 motherboards feature a unique PCI Express design that utilizes 100% of all 40 lanes from the CPU when in a 4-Way or 3-Way graphics configuration. Standard designs limit all 4 main PCIe lanes to x8 (64Gb/s) bandwidth, but thanks to the onboard external clock generator combined with the direct connection of one of the x16 lanes to the CPU (switchless design), GIGABYTE X99 motherboards can unlock the full bandwidth available and provide the best graphics bandwidth possible.
The motherboard offers support for up to 4-Way GPU configurations, 8 DDR4 modules, 10 SATA 3 devices or 8 SATA 3 devices and also, a SATA Express device. You also get dual M.2 ports to facilitate greater storage and optional WiFi/Bluetooth cards.
High quality audio is another prominent feature of GA-X99-UD4.GA-X99-UD4 comes with Intel Gigabit LAN networking, a popular choice with gamers that features several performance-enhancing utlitities, including advanced interrupt handling to help reduce CPU overhead and Jumbo Frame support for extra large data packets.
Additionally, GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards feature cFos Speed, a network traffic management application which helps improve network latency, maintaining low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in a crowded LAN environment. cFos Speed works in a similar way to an OS driver, monitoring network traffic packets at the application layer, allowing optimization and improved network performance for specific applications.
Further, GIGABYTE X99 motherboards feature programmable LED lighting for the audio guard light path and the back panel LED, providing a cool, custom look to your rig.
GIGABYTE DualBIOS, a unique feature in all GIGABYTE motherboards, means this product too has both a ‘Main BIOS’ and a ‘Backup BIOS’, protecting you from BIOS failure due to hardware malfunction, power-related issues, or even virus attack.
GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus allows users to update to the latest BIOS using a thumb drive without the CPU or memory needing to be installed.
Features at a Glance – GA-X99-UD4
- Supports New Intel Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition
- 4 Channel DDR4, 8 DIMMs
- Genuine All Digital Power Design with IR Digital PWM & IR PowIRstage ICs
- 4-Way Graphics with Premium PCIe Lane
- Dual M.2 Technology for SSD Drive and WIFI card
- 6x(30µ) Gold Plating for CPU socket, Memory DIMMs and PCIe slots
- Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD audio with built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
- Independent Right and Left Audio Channel PCB Layers
- LED lighting for the audio guard light path and the back panel LED
- All Stainless Steel connectors on rear panel
- High end quality audio capacitors
- SATA Express support for up to 10 Gb/s data transfer
- Long lifespan Durable Black Solid caps
- APP Center including EasyTune and Cloud Station utilities
- Thunderbolt Ready
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS with Q-Flash Plus USB port
- Safer design around screw mounting holes
Price: Rs. 29,000 (approximately),
Warranty: 3 years, Contact: GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY (INDIA) PVT. LTD.