Introduces 10.4 millimeter thin, 1.1 kg notebook featuring powerful Core i5 and i7 processors with hyperbaric cooling technology
HP India has launched the thinnest notebook till date, the Spectre 13 at an event that witnessed convergence of Art with Technology. Raising the bar for the premium PC experience, HP Spectre 13 is the world’s thinnest laptop – as thin as AAA battery at just 10.4 millimeter, weighing only 1.1 kg. Blending stunning looks with top of the line performance, Spectre 13 is equipped with powerful Intel Core i5 and i7 processors, 8GB RAM and hyperbaric cooling technology that keeps the laptop cool and provides peak performance.
HP has re-imagined every element during the design of the Spectre 13 to ensure the best user experience coupled with maximum performance. The premium notebook PC that does not compromise on style, productivity and performance with features such as:
- CNC machined aluminum chassis as thin as an AAA-battery at just 10.4 mm.
- Powerful Intel Core i5 and i7 processors deliver superior performance versus mobile processors, often used in this class of device.
- Full HD IPS Gorilla Glass 4 display and Bang & Olufsen Audio with Quad Speakers sound.
- A carbon fiber bottom creates a thin profile that is both durable and lightweight, keeping the total weight of the notebook at just 1.11kg
- High gloss copper accents reflect a hand-polished, jewelry-like finish and an innovative hidden piston hinge creates the illusion of a hinge-less design to offer an unmatched premium look-and-feel.
- An innovative hybrid battery split into two thinner pieces delivers the same wattage as a single battery for up to 9 hours 45 minutes of battery life
- Full HD IPS edge-to-edge display featuring Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Speaking about the HP Spectre 13, Rajiv Srivastava, Managing Director, HP India said, “HP as India’s technology leader aims to make life better, productive and more fun. We are at the forefront of delivering industry-leading innovation and HP’s Spectre 13 is a beautifully crafted Notebook and a reflection of what many millennial aspires to be — exceptional, cool, dazzling, standing out from the crowd, but making an impact.”
Ketan Patel, Director, Personal Systems Business, HP India commented, “We are motivated to be the trendsetters in style and technology by introducing products like HP Spectre 13. It is an absolute engineering marvel with convergence of good looks with the best in class technology. With fast growing demand for premium products in India, HP is committed to provide the most stylish products with best performance to its customers.”
The 13.3” HP Spectre will be available in India from July 25, 2016 with a starting price of INR 1,19,990/-.