Says it works seamlessly with smartphones, laptops, tablets and telephones through the Lifesize Cloud app
Lifesize, a division of Logitech, has announced the global availability of Lifesize Cloud. Introduced on May 21, 2014 in North America and the European Union, Lifesize Cloud is now available for purchase through the company’s network of channel partners in over 100 countries worldwide.
“We’re pleased to bring Lifesize Cloud to businesses of all sizes worldwide. Since we announced the video conferencing solution two months ago, the demand for our differentiated offering of the collaboration experience has skyrocketed,” said Gagan Verma, Regional Director, India and SAARC region of Lifesize.
Key features of Lifesize Cloud include:
- Choose your own device: works seamlessly with smartphones, laptops, tablets and telephones through the Lifesize Cloud app
- Lifesize Icon room video system works right out of the box: simply connect to the network and log in with your credentials
- Anyone, anywhere: Lifesize Cloud offers unlimited guest capability to connect with individuals outside of your organization
- Shared internal company directory: the directory auto-populates instantly on every device you use
- Fully loaded features: click to call, check presence status, connect instantly or in scheduled calls, have single and group calls, share presentations
- Fully interoperable: have up to 25-way calls in HD video or audio for every user and virtual meeting, admins no longer need to manage scarce multiparty bridging ports
- Flexible subscription plan for all sizes of teams and budgets: invite new users to a Web login to scale instantly
Annual subscription plans start as low as $25 per user per month.