Wall-mounted ZoneFlex H510 Access Point with Integral Switch is Ideal for Hotels and Multi-dwelling Units
Ruckus Wireless , now part of Brocade, has announced the ZoneFlex H510, a wall-plate access point (AP) featuring an integral wired switch and 802.11ac Wave 2 technology. The new AP is ideal for hotels, multi-dwelling units and student housing where Wi-Fi is often a cost of doing business due to the ever-increasing number of wireless connected devices in these environments.
“We see the benefits of 802.11ac Wave 2 technology in delivering optimal performance and reliability in the face of an increasing number of guest devices and in-room applications,” said Greg Beach, vice president of product management, Ruckus Wireless. “Travelers today often think of a hotel as a home away from home, bringing with them their smartphones, laptops, tablets, and more. As a result, robust wireless connectivity is a must. ZoneFlex H510 relies on Wave 2 802.11ac MU-MIMO technology to deliver unprecedented in-room signal quality and data rates at an affordable price.”
The ZoneFlex H510 is a converged Wave 2 802.11ac AP and Ethernet switch in a compact and discrete wall-plate form-factor. It enables multiple wired and wireless connectivity options with a single Ethernet cable drop. Featuring multi-user MIMO support, H510 delivers reliable, best-in-class Wi-Fi performance using BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology to adapt to mobile client device location and orientation.
Additional features include:
- 1,166 Mbps aggregate radio throughput
- 5 Ethernet ports
- 1 rear-facing 10/100/1000 & PoE in
- 4 front-facing 10/100/1000, single PoE out
- Support for snap-on radio modules to support value-added services and connectivity beyond Wi-Fi
- Ruckus SmartMesh wireless meshing technology
- Cable channel for pass-through applications
- Mounts to worldwide standard electrical outlet boxes
- Management: Standalone, ZoneDirector, SmartZone,,FlexMaster
H510 will be available in India from October 7th 2016