Tyco Security Products, part of Tyco, has released CEM System’s emerald TS300f Intelligent Fingerprint Terminal for AC2000 suite of access control and security management systems.
This announcement coincides with the release of new features and enhanced functionality across the full emerald range.
“emerald TS300f not only provides more intelligence at the door with remote applications but now ensures more security where an additional level of biometric verification is required,” said Rick Focke, Senior Product Manager, Tyco Security Products.
“With the release of emerald TS300f comes a range of new and innovative features for the whole emerald series including Time & Attendance mode; PIN & Fingerprint for cardless biometric verification; PIN as Card allowing cardless verification; and Multi Date Check feature for implementing additional validity criteria.”
Features at a glance
- emerald TS300f Intelligent Fingerprint Terminal: industry’s most multifunctional touch screen access terminal with fully integrated fingerprint reader. The emerald TS300f has all the features of the existing emerald TS300 including VoIP Intercom, IP Reader & Controller and Remote Applications but also includes fully integrated fingerprint biometric.
- emerald Multi Date Check: as an additional safety and security layer applied on top of system card validity checks, this mode allows the emerald to check the validity of any additional criteria such as training certificates or contracts that might be required at the site. System administrators can now implement additional validity criteria such as training certificates, driving license, insurance, toolbox talks etc. to be verified after valid card swipes. Door access can be denied should any of the additional date checks fail.
Available with AC2000 v7.0 and above only.
- emerald Time & Attendance: allows using the emerald terminal as a fully integrated Time & Attendance terminal. Prior to the card swipe, the user will be able to select either the IN or OUT transaction through an intuitive graphical interface.
- emerald PIN and Fingerprint: allows cardless biometric verification using a unique 6 digit PIN as well as the fingerprint to verify transactions. Where necessary, this removes the need for a physical card while maintaining a high level of security at the door.
Available with TS300f only.
- emerald PIN as Card: allows cardless verification using unique 6 digit PIN to verify transactions, removing the need for a physical card.