Acer today revealed two new Swift 3 models in its popular ultra-portable notebook series, one a 13.5 inch model (SF313-52/G) powered by the latest 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and the other a 14 inch model (SF314-42) powered by the latest AMD Ryzen™ 4000 series mobile processors.
The Swift 3 series are ultra-portable notebooks designed to suit the needs of people who work on the go, packing excellent performance and eye-popping graphics into a sleek and stylish metal chassis.
- Swift 3 (SF313-52/G) is easy to slip in a bag and travel with.
- It features a narrow-bezel display1 that offers a high 83.65% screen-to-body ratio and the screen’s 3:2 aspect ratio gives 18% more room, in the form of vertical height, to read on.
- It supports 100% of the RGB color space.
- Acer Color Intelligence and Acer ExaColor technology bring images and videos to life with eye-popping colors on the 13.5-inch screen.
- The device features a high screen-to-body ratio with ultra-narrow bezels.
- AMD Ryzen™ 4000 series processors bring disruptive performance powered by innovative 7 nm process technology and “Zen 2” core architecture.
Pricing and Availability
The Acer Swift 3 (SF313-52/G) will be available in North America in March, starting at USD 699; in EMEA in January starting at EUR 699; and in China in February, starting at RMB 5,499.
The Acer Swift 3 (SF314-42) will be available in North America in May, starting at USD 599; in EMEA in March starting at EUR 599; and in China in March, starting at RMB 4,499.
Exact specifications, prices, and availability will vary by region. To find out about availability, product specifications and prices in specific markets, please contact nearest Acer office or retailer via www.acer.com.