- Next-Generation SSDs for Consumer, Power User and Enterprise.
- Storage Solutions in IPC Systems and Embedded Solutions in Consumer Devices.
This year during Computex, Kingston is aiming to show high-performance storage products for consumer and enterprise, as well as embedded solutions with power products found in everyday life.
Next-Generation SSDs for Consumer, Power User and Enterprise:
- KC2000 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD: Using the latest controller and 96-layer 3D TLC NAND, it offers superior read/write speeds, improving the workflow in desktop, workstations and high-performance computing systems. It also supports end-to-end data protection to ensure the data’s safety.
- Data Center 500 Series Enterprise SSDs: DC500R is optimized for read-intensive applications while DC500M is optimized for mixed-use workloads. Both SSDs implement strict Quality of Service (QoS) requirements to ensure predictable I/O performance and low latencies.
- A2000 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD: The upcoming SSD features the 4 Channel Gen 3×4 controller and 3D TLC NAND. With build in NVMe driver, it could support various system from Windows to Linux, offering lower power and heat.
Meanwhile, Kingston continues to offer rock-solid reliability and maximum performance for SI and IPC system builders. Kingston’s 100% tested products come with full BOM control and Product Change Notification (PCN).
Kingston’s embedded solutions include eMMC, eMCP, ePOP and DRAM components. The embedded solutions can be widely used for any other consuming electronic existed in people’s daily lives.