Newgen sees a Continued Adoption of Low Code Automation and Cloud Deployment
Key Consolidated Financial Highlights (Q3 FY’20) – [Y-o-Y Comparison]
- Revenue from operations (Consolidated) up 15% YoY at Rs 185.0 crores as compared to Rs 160.5 crores in Q3 FY’19. o Revenue from Sale of Products/ License were at Rs 35.9 crores o Annuity Revenue streams (ATS/AMC, Support and Cloud/SaaS) were at Rs 102.6 crores. Cloud/SaaS continues to be our fastest growing revenue component. o Implementation & Digitization revenues were at Rs 46.4 crores
- EBITDA* was at Rs 35.8 crores, up 34% and Profit after tax is Rs 24.0 crores, up 33% due to revenue growth and cost optimization.
Key Consolidated Financial Highlights (9M FY’20) – [Y-o-Y Comparison]
- Revenue from operations (Consolidated) up by 13% at Rs 470 crores as compared to Rs 417 crores in 9M FY’19.
- EBITDA* was at Rs 52.7 crores.
- Profit after tax is Rs 31.3 crores
Key Business Highlights (Q3 FY’20)
- Prestigious customer wins: 12 new customer additions in Q3 FY’20 including:
- Cloud deal with a full-service commercial bank based in Massachusetts
- A project with a government agency in Caribbean
A large project with East Africa’s largest commercial Bank
A mid-sized project with a reputed organization for all financial solutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Selection by a leading energy and environment solutions provider from India offering integrated innovative solutions in the areas of heating, cooling, power, water and waste management, air pollution control and chemicals.
- EMEA region witnessed growth of 87% and APAC region witnessed growth of 16%
∙ Analyst Recognitions: Newgen has been positioned a “Challenger” in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms, 2019, 30 October 2019, Michael Woodbridge et al.
- Key Awards: Newgen also received Special Recognition at Dun & Bradstreet – RBL Bank SME Business Excellence Awards 2019