Tele Business Services (TTBS) has launched new Smart Hosted PBX solutions for SMBs. Designed with security and privacy at its core and specifically for hassle-free Work from Home scenarios, it enables businesses to quickly set up telecom infra by leveraging virtual PBX hosted on the cloud. It offers complete outbound call connect solution for their agents, along-with immediate CDR (Call Detail Records) availability, lead management and many more features. It is a click-2-call service enabled by a browser based URL login which can be accessed by a laptop/phone browser.
The Smart Hosted PBX solution is ideal for businesses that have requirement for a secure, robust, cost-effective, fully controlled voice networks. As an end to end digital solution, it is easy to use, completely scalable and is able to grow and adapt in line with the dynamics of the businesses. The solution is well suited for the BPO sector as well as BFSI companies, Healthcare and Paramedic service providers etc.
Elaborating on the solution, Joyjeet Bose, Sr. Vice President- SME Business, Tata Teleservices Ltd. said, “In the new paradigm dominated by remote working environments, businesses have to ensure service delivery to their customers at optimal levels to stay competent and relevant. Setting up telecom infra is a time-consuming and capital intensive which has become increasingly difficult for businesses in the new normal.”
He also added, “Our Smart Hosted PBX solution has been designed to simplify and fast-track the process and help them streamline database, unify access, and integrate applications. It supports the business processes, as well as provide access to real-time, current and consistent information to make informed business decisions. We will continue to bring reliable products and solutions to the digital ecosystem that helps enterprises win in their respective categories and Do BIG”
Key benefits of the Smart Hosted PBX solutions by Tata Tele Business Services:
- Mobility and Portability – The Smart Hosted PBX allows to carry communication devices all over the world, ensuring the employees can work from anywhere while having access to the virtual telephone system.
- Simple DIY Portal – The solution has a URL based access to portal that is equally compatible with Desktops, Tabs and Mobile Phones.
- Remote Operating Model – There is no physical delivery at client locations and agents/employees can work from remote locations with Web based enabled tools
- Cost Effective – The Smart Hosted PBX solution offer a large number of benefits related to costs such as highly competitive plans in addition to no CAPEX cost, no extra maintenance costs to be incurred by the enterprises and requires little to no complex infrastructure to purchase or set up as it uses an Internet connection to deliver telecommunications
- Scalable – The Smart Hosted PBX enables the communication requirements to grow seamlessly with the business. The License are scalable from 50 to 500 numbers within a short period Zero Capex on expansion of Agent Licenses
- Call Recording – The solution helps monitor the performance of the individual agents by keeping a track on the conversations, thereby improving the quality of response to customers with efficient training provisions.
- Call Monitoring – It helps to manage the incomplete and unsuccessful calls from the customers with the monitoring and call back functionality. This will quickly connect with the available agents and patch with the customers.
- Reporting – The real-time reports and visualization dashboards help in business decision making and ensure high efficiency of the call center operations.
- Live Call Records – The immediate call recording is easily available for admin to monitor.
- Lead Management – The solution offers effective lead management as both admin and agent ensure optimal resource utilization.
- SLA – Service uptime of 99.5%
Saves cost on AMC required for traditional EPBAX hardware