Astra Security offers a new version of Security Audit (VAPT) solution that delivers application security and compliance for customers who are increasingly facing security complexities challenge and data breaches due to improperly implemented security measures for their internet-facing applications. The recently launched Security Scan solution by Astra Security provides customers with a centralized platform for vulnerability assessment and management. The solution is designed to offer security audits for a range of applications including but not limited to – web apps, mobile apps, APIs, cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure & GCP) and IT / Network infrastructures.
Rock-solid Application Security and Compliance
Astra Security Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) is a turnkey software as a service (SaaS) solution that provides rock-solid application security and fulfills regulatory compliance requirements for online businesses ranging from small to large enterprises.
The newly announced Security Scan solution by Astra Security offers businesses:
- Detailed vulnerability assessment and penetration testing for their applications and networks with global security testing standards as dictated by OWASP, SANS, CERT, PCI, ISMS and ISO27001.
- Publicly verifiable security certificated
- Real time collaboration between developers & security teams
- Centralized dashboard to collaborate with IT teams and to manage and fix identified vulnerabilities on the go.
- Industry recognized VAPT certificate which enables security compliance.
- Safe to host certificate
- A web application firewall as a complementary solution
“We’ve done hundreds of security audits over the last few years for organizations ranging from pre-launch startups to public companies. Managing the found vulnerabilities & getting developers to actually fix them is a key challenge for every organization. Bottomline is that developer time is precious. Our new security scan makes pentests a breeze. CXO’s always have a birds-eye view of their security posture & developers can collaborate with our security engineers in real-time under each vulnerability so that context is never lost. Most importantly, this ensures vulnerabilities are fixed in days not months or years. In the end, that’s what really counts.” said Shikhil Sharma, CEO & Founder, Astra Security