ATEN International, brought its latest desktop KVM Switch, the CS1964 4-Port USB3.0 4K Display Port Triple Display KVMP Switch, which is designed to optimize desktop organization to help users effortlessly manage a triple-display multimedia workstation by providing instant, user-friendly access to four computers via a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and three HDMI monitors. Moreover, users can also daisy-chain two CS1964 units for six displays to increase productivity and improve workflow according to their needs.
The key features of CS1964 include:
- Superior video quality – 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz and 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- SuperSpeed data transfer rates – 2-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- Hex-Display – connect a second CS1964 unit for two triple-display setup controlled by one operator
- Video DynaSync™ – an exclusive ATEN technology that eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes the resolution when switching among different sources
- Computer selection via pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse, and RS-232 commands
For more information, visit: www.aten.com