Athenta has released its Next-Generation TRANSDAQ Monitoring & Control System that can do deep dive integration into the Urban Transport systems and subsystems from a unified console.
TRANSDAQ is a Manager of Managers (MOM) a system that can integrate with the Transport & Metro Rail systems, and one can save the cost of all EMSs and NMSs for all the subsystems for any Rail project; and helps in building unified and security envelop over all the physically accessible locations in a rail project. TRANSDAQ maximizes the efficiency in operations & maintenance, to optimize costs and delivering high uptime for metro systems and customer service. The system is highly robust and scalable with the capability of working in a distributed environment where a cluster of Athenta Appliances will work in a multilayered architecture, assuring Availability, Reliability, Sustainability & Efficiency for Metro Rail Infrastructure Management.
Athenta’s Management Appliances enables metro administration to integrate its complete infrastructure to deliver tangible business outcomes. This system facilitates effective communication between the disparate subsystems and devices for proactively alerting the operations staff on any performance degradations or changes in operational status. This, in turn, helps in instantly making aware of the cause of the deterioration, so that the equipment or systems could be changed or repaired or put in maintenance.
- Single management console to manage the entire infrastructure and making sure it’s coupled with top of the class security
- Inventory management for all electrical and mechanical equipment
- Impact analysis of one equipment on another
- Quick identification of the faulty equipment and bottleneck to reduce ‘mean time to recovery (MTTR)
- Integrated helpdesk and trouble ticketing system with the problem and resolution management
- Efficient technology management to ensure optimum productivity of resources – cutting edge man & machine interface
- Intuitive Dashboard & Visual Details on Metro Rail Infrastructure Health
Athenta TRANSDAQ manages the facility equipment’s such as Radio System, Network backbone, PIDS, PAS, HVAC, Surveillance, Access Control, Fire Safety and Security equipment’s, Pumps, etc.
For more information, kindly visit: http://www.athenta.com