Athenta Technologies, is championing to connecting MEP Facility and IT Infrastructure entities for an end to end monitoring, management, and control. With the help of Athenta solutions, the companies can now address and keep a vigil immaculately so that the systems are performing as per their expectations and SLA ensuring high-end performance.
The company offers state of the art, next-generation products for comprehensively and cohesively managing all aspects of the Infrastructure – Buildings, Power, Cooling, IT Backbone and Business Applications. The primary objective is to optimize the operational expenses and enhance customer experience, with improve profitability and to reduce the carbon footprint, in a cost-efficient manner.
Athenta’s solution has an inbuilt device certification mechanism which would allow adding new equipment in the environment, without worrying about its manageability in synchronization with other equipment. The integration enables viewing of all the systems through various icons and layouts on the Software UI along with Graphs and Charts.
The products are smart software embedded on hardware, which are easy to handle using simple “UI,” also called “HawkEYE.” It monitors and controls various infrastructure elements seamlessly through a single unified framework, which can include – Servers, Networks, Communication Backbone, Applications, Databases, Storages, Wireless, CCTV, Transformers, Breakers, Energy, Fire – Safety and
Security, Pumps, AFC, DG’s, etc. Athenta Appliance provides ‘Manager of Managers’ view that enables distributed environments to be managed with ease on Single Platform and on a Single Window.
Key functionalities managed by Athenta:
- Centralized monitoring and reporting of the energy utilities, safety and security equipments
- Integrated Emergency Response System with Helpdesk and Trouble Ticketing Features
- Efficient technology management to ensure optimum productivity of resources – Cutting Edge and Innovative Man-Machine Interface
- To ensure that all safety and security devices are ready to handle any emergency
- Complete fault and performance management system with the support of topology view, GIS maps
- Root cause identification and Impact Analysis projections