Ahead of the festive season, Dell Technologies in India launched the new consumer PC portfolio. Building upon a 25-year legacy of pioneering gaming PCs widely celebrated for their aggressive form factors, iconic design, and impressive performance, the Alienware family is now stronger with the Alienware X-Series. The new line up comprises Alienware’s thinnest ever laptops that introduces a suite of new thermal technologies to balance power and style. Leveling up with Alienware’s goodness, the latest Dell G15 series is designed for gamers with improved thermals and high-performance features. Further enhancing the XPS experience, the new XPS 15 and XPS 17 are upgraded with the latest performance specs for all the juice creators need and more.
Commenting on the launch, Anand Subramanya, Director- Product Marketing, Consumer and Small Business, Dell Technologies, India, said, “India is a growth market for the overall gaming industry and we are witnessing a rising interest among consumers when it comes to adopting gaming, either for entertainment or competing. The Dell G series & Alienware range addresses the evolving needs of diverse gamer profiles. At Alienware, there is always something exciting brewing – with the Alienware X-Series, we are bringing new thermal solutions and breakthrough system-level engineering controls to let gamers play the latest titles with ease. With this launch, we are debuting a brand-new mobile gaming family that demonstrates our values of innovation, high performance, iconic design, and premium quality, in India.”
Bedazzling the Alienware family with its X factor
With the brand new Alienware X-Series, the engineering and design teams have devised the next evolution of the Alienware Cryo-TechTM cooling technology which introduces Element 31, an exclusive thermal interface material (TIM) concocted from Encapsulated Gallium-Silicone liquid metal compound. This material exists between the CPU and their thermal elements to disperse heat and alleviates spikes in core temperatures from affecting the system’s performance. This tech improves the thermal resistance advantage up to a 25%[i]. Along with HyperEfficient Voltage Regulation for extended performance during long hours of gameplay, the new and exclusive Alienware Quad Fan design blows air efficiently through the system, chassis and internal hotspots, designed to keep it cool on the go. Furthermore, Alienware’s patent-pending Smart Fan control leverages AI to enable improved application performance as each fan independently spins-up, slows-down or remains steady according to various sensors strategically placed around core system components.
Culminating the quiet and coolness in an exceptionally thin form factor, the Alienware X-Series offers an abundance of high-performing technologies to create a gaming laptop experience for those who stop at nothing:
- Featuring the latest performance technologies for gamers – 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i9H-series mobile processors on x15 and i9K CPU on the x17 and up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 GPUs support on both
- Thermal Control Circuit offset (TCC offset) – Lets gamers set a control limit to the CPU temperature assuring that the system CPU temperature will remain within the defined range
- Five Tailored Power States – Full Speed (max power), performance mode (graphics priority), balanced mode (balanced CPU/GPU), battery saver (low temperature priority) and quiet mode (acoustics priority)
- These laptops feature an artfully crafted and evolved, Alienware Legend 2.0 design identity. While this new identity, featuring Dark Core, first-appeared on the recently announced Alienware m15 R5/R6 gaming laptops, X-Series enhances this second-gen iteration to unlock high-performance in ultra-thin forms
- The CHERRY MX keyboard with a 3.5mm ultra-low-profile design incorporating German stainless-steel mechanical components for a tactile experience like no other, as an option on the x17
- All of the X-Series configurations include a Windows Hello IR camera for quick facial biometric logins.
Panel options include ComfortView Plus, a hardware based, low-blue-light technology to help reduce eye strain without sacrificing display quality
- The evolved AlienFX stadium lighting features up to 100 micro-LEDS on the x17 (90 on the x15), designed as an independent and programmable lighting zone that gamers can personalize through the Alienware Command Center
- Making gaming on the go easy, the machines come with the first Alienware-branded 240W power adapter provides gamers with a small and light form factor for better portability
- As an extension of Dell’s 2030 Moonshot Goals, the X-Series comes with sustainable packaging made from 92% recycled or renewable materials
- Comes in the Lunar Light color with high endurance clear coat and silky smooth finish
To understand more about Alienware X-Series’ Cryo-Tech cooling technology, watch this video.
Get the best of both worlds with the new G15 series
For those rising through the ranks, and want machines that are designed to optimize gaming experiences and provide versatility for everyday use, the new Dell G15 has a lot to offer, including:
- Peak performance: Improved thermal design with copper pipes and 4 vents; SSD hard drive; 100/100 CPU-GPU TDP to provide the consistent high-end in-game performance.
- The goodness of Alienware: The Alienware Command Center enables control over hardware and software, so the hardware performance and system settings can be easily customized as per gaming profiles within one easy-to-use interface
- The acoustic sweet spot: Nahimic 3D Audio for gamers is integrated into Alienware Command Center to provide a 360°sound experience, dynamic voice volume control, and Audio Recon for an on-screen visual sound overlay
- Game-ready tech: “Game Shift” macro G key in the F9 position launches game-ready settings for improved performance
- Powerful Graphics: With the latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 30 Series graphics, the new G15 offers performance options up to 115W and enable higher performance together with Dynamic Boost
- Processor options: Gamers have the option to go for the Dell G15 with 11th Gen Intel TGL-H or Dell G15 Ryzen Edition with AMD Ryzen processors
- Sophisticated gaming design: The new G15 design has a more gaming-inspired design, with a low VOC waterborne, environmentally conscious paint on the palm rest with orange coloured back lit keyboard
- Immersive visuals: A two-sided narrow bezel 15.6” Full HD display panel with 120Hz refresh rate with 250 nits panel for a smooth gameplay
- Colors: Comes in new color variants including Dark Shadow Grey, Specter Green with speckles and Phantom Grey with Speckles
Create whenever inspiration strikes with the new XPS 15 and XPS 17
Designed for a variety of users like an up-and-comer artists, sound engineers, photographers animators, the XPS 15 and XPS 17 have got everything covered:
- Color accurate InfinityEdge displays on the XPS 15 and XPS 17 bring images and designs to life
- Comes with 11th Gen Intel® CoreTM i9H processors and up to NVIDIA® GeForce RTXTM 3050 Ti graphics on the XPS 15 and up to i9K and RTXTM 3060 graphics on the XPS 17
- Using authentic and premium materials, the XPS 15 and XPS 17 are precision cut to achieve a flawless finish in durable, lightweight design
- 4K Ultra HD+ stunning high resolution for pinpoint accuracy with 100% Adobe RGB and 94% DCIP 3 color gamut offering 500-nits brightness. One also gets a Dolby Vision certified and EyeSafe Technology for ultra-vivid picture quality
- Leveraging sustainable packaging, the XPS 15 and 17 now come with EPEAT Gold certification