For the ninth consecutive year, SAS – the leader in business analytics software and services will be once again hosting India’s largest analytics forum. This year’s edition of the SAS Forum India will be held on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at Renaissance Convention Centre, in Mumbai.
This year’s Forum will discuss topics ranging from the latest trends in AI, Machine Learning, IoT, Omni-channel Marketing, Cybersecurity, Risk Management & Fraud Detection. With this year’s theme on Analytics in Action, attendees can expect speakers with extraordinary influential aura who have leveraged cutting-edge analytics and disruptive technologies such as AI, Machine Learning & IoT to achieve breakthrough outcomes.
Some of the influential minds speaking at the summit include:
- Dipak Gupta – Joint Managing Director, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
- Rishi Gupta – MD & CEO, Fino Payments Bank
- Vijay Sethi, CIO, CHRO & Head CSR, Hero MotoCorp
- Harish Lade, Vice President – IT, Asian Paints
- Shri. Rajendra Adsul, Joint Commissioner – Economic & Intelligence Unit, Maharashtra Sales Tax
- Sameer Gupta, EVP, Head Personal Banking & Decision Sciences, IndusInd Bank
- Dinesh Mistry, General Manager -Risk Management, Union Bank of India
- K R Mohanachandran – Sr. VP & Chief Risk Officer, ESAF Small Finance Bank and many more
The summit will also feature live demos of the complete range of analytics solutions from SAS, including the next-generation, open and cloud-ready SAS® Viya™.
“AI is slowly but steadily transforming the way we function today not only as businesses but also in our personal lives. To keep pace with the change, requires executives to make nimble, informed decisions about where and how to employ AI in their business. At the SAS Forum India this year, we are excited that we have been able to secure an outstanding line-up of industry experts who have walked the talk” said Noshin Kagalwalla, Vice President & Managing Director, SAS Institute India Pvt. Ltd.