Available in India from March, Plantronics’ Studio X series dramatically simplifies the video conferencing experience. These two newly launched purpose-built all-in-one video bars, the Poly Studio X30 and Poly Studio X50 does not require an external PC or Mac to drive the meeting room experience and are simple to use with support for leading cloud video services such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams built right in. The Studio X Series also features new Poly MeetingAI capabilities for breakthrough audio and video experiences built on machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Open offices and flexible work forces mean the experience in huddle and meeting rooms has got to be right to keep workers connected. With Poly Studio X30 and Poly Studio X50, Poly is bringing greater choice and flexibility to address the needs of all meeting spaces for its customers. Poly’s line of video devices is designed to work seamlessly with modern collaboration applications to streamline the experience, completely reinvented with support for 4K Ultra high definition (UHD).
Advanced noise suppression makes it easy to hear the human voices while simultaneously blocking the typing, pen clicking, or candy unwrapping that may be happening at the same time. New unmatched video production rules automatically allow remote employees to truly see the faces and the context of what is happening, without requiring anyone in the room to touch a remote or reconfigure a setting.
When Poly Studio X30 is ideal for small offices or huddle rooms, Poly Studio X50 suits the needs of mid-size conference rooms.
- Supports 4K UHD video and built-in wireless content sharing capabilities
- All in a compact design
- Supports the full range of Poly MeetingAI capabilities
- Poly Studio X models can sit, stand or be mounted wherever desired, with downward facing connection ports making this flexibility possible.
- Native support for Video-as-a-Service (VaaS) platforms
Poly Studio X series enable organizations to setup and convert any room into a meeting room within just a few minutes. It supports leading cloud vendors including-
- Microsoft Teams – The Studio X Series which include mics, speakers, and camera, and come pre-loaded with the Microsoft Teams application. Studio X will be available for Teams in March 2020.
- Studio X Series for Zoom rooms – With the Poly Studio X Series, Zoom Rooms can be easily deployed in meeting rooms of all sizes, from huddle rooms to board rooms, with the enterprise-grade quality for which Poly is known.
- Poly Studio X Series is also compatible with Blue Jeans and GoTo Meeting.
Pricing: US$2,199 and US$3,499 (respectively for X30 and X50), Availability: March 2020, Contact: www.poly.com/video-conferencing