Exclusive Networks shows strong growth achieved amid unprecedented worldwide trading conditions during 2020 FY. The company continued its growth momentum with a notable 8% organic uplift in sales, together with the expansion of its global footprint and skills base through three strategic acquisitions. The year also saw Exclusive Networks’ further digitalisation of back-office operations and the launch of X-OD, its on-demand, subscription-based delivery platform for vendor solutions and professional services – both of which have contributed to a record year in revenues and operating income.
Jesper Trolle, CEO at Exclusive Networks said, “Through all the uncertainty and constraints of 2020, the year was a story of strong resilience, resolve and results for Exclusive Networks. This fantastic performance is a huge testament to our amazing and deeply committed people based around the world, as well as our partners and customers who have all risen to the challenge of ‘business-as-unusual’.
“I am in no doubt that our heritage and specialism in cyber has been a huge factor in our success during this period, which is why it has such a profound influence on our future direction as a business. Our vision is for a totally trusted world for all people and organisations and we’re on a mission to make that a reality. As the go-to specialist for trusted digital infrastructure, we are ideally placed to support our partners in capitalising on the many significant opportunities that lie ahead.”
Other 2020 highlights include:
- Strong organic growth across multiple regions
- Growth in services as a proportion of total revenue in many theatres with Covid constraints transforming the way many services were delivered
- Increased market momentum among ‘core’ vendors with above market growth rates
- New emerging and scale out vendors focus continued with strong performance
- Portfolio expanded with 17 new vendors and vendor expansion geographically
- Launched X-OD (Exclusive Networks on Demand) platform to enable ‘everything-as-a-service’ consumption, contributing to rapid growth in subscription-based business
- Appointed new CEO, Jesper Trolle, and further strengthened the executive leadership team with VPs of HR (Laurence Galland),
- Strategy and Business Development (Alexandre Azouaou)
- Branched out into 10 new central and eastern European countries with the acquisition of Veracomp
- Expanded Hong Kong presence and established gateway to north-east Asia expansion with acquisition of JJNET Hong Kong
- Reinforced and intensified skills base in native cloud services, DevSecOps and containerisation with acquisition of Nuaware
Reflecting on the performance and looking ahead, Andy Travers EVP Sales and Marketing at Exclusive Networks commented, “Despite the challenges of 2020 our disruptive DNA enabled us to quickly adapt to the ‘next normal’, continuing to execute our plans, expanding our local presence around the world, driving forward new digital innovations and drawing more top talent to our ranks.
“The opportunity moving forward is significant. Exclusive Networks is ideally positioned at the eye of a perfect storm – the accelerated focus on Digital Transformation; the hastened adoption of cloud and distributed working; an increased dependance on security and integrity – place us at the juncture of a great opportunity. Together with our market leading vendor and trusted partner eco-systems, our services 1st ideology and our continued digital innovation, we are committed to ensuring our partners remain relevant and create value in a fast-changing digital first world.”